PATIENT FINANCING FOR PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY THAT MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE
The NYC Plastic Surgeon, Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS offers multiple payment options for your convenience. The Plastic Surgeon accepts cash, certified bank checks and the following credit cards: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
The Plastic Surgeon also offers you the ability to finance your plastic surgery procedure.
Financing of Plastic Surgery procedures is available and the Patient Coordinator is happy to assist you in obtaining patient financing for your plastic surgery. Meaning it’s no longer necessary to delay your plastic surgery procedure that you really want because patient financing allows you to make low monthly payments over an extended period of time.
Patient financing for plastic surgery was created for people who don’t necessarily want to tie up their traditional credit sources with medical debt or those who simply can’t afford to pay out-of-pocket charges at the time of the plastic surgery procedure.
List Of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeries That May Be Covered By Your Insurance
- Abdominal Surgery: If performed by the NYC Plastic Surgeon, Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS to improve or eliminate health problems such as back pain, sores, hernia, rashes, or help improve the ability to walk normally.
- Breast Surgery: If the breast surgery performed to correct breast asymmetry, reduce large breasts causing health problems (breast reduction), reconstruction due to loss (breast reconstruction), congenital absence (was born with only one breast), or to reduce large male breasts.
- Ear Surgery / Otoplasty: Ear Surgery (Ear Pinning or Otoplasty) is performed to correct deformed ears by birth, disease, or injury, usually on children but can be performed at any age.
- Eyelid Surgery: Blepharoplasty is performed to correct drooping eyelids that are causing vision problems or correct eyelids that are turned in an abnormal way.
- Facial Surgery: If performed by the NYC Plastic Surgeon to balance the appearance if caused by paralysis, treat deformities in the facial muscles, head, or neck.
The NYC Plastic Surgeon, Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS can confirm if your condition would be considered reconstructive (can be covered by insurance) and the office manager will help you with contacting your insurance company.
Approval for financing your plastic surgery procedure only takes a few minutes and the office manage will contact the financing companies with you, if you elected “Patient Financing”, during your complimentary consultation with the Plastic Surgeon.
If you have any questions about financing your Plastic Surgery procedure or would like a complimentary plastic surgery consultation with the NYC Plastic Surgeon please feel free to contact Adam Schaffner MD, FACS for a free consultation.