The Bellesoma Method™ for breast lift and breast reduction plastic surgery is offered by Dr. Adam Schaffner, NYC triple board certified plastic surgeon. This plastic surgery procedure is unlike any other breast lift or breast reduction plastic surgery method because it creates no vertical breast lift or breast reduction scars – all of the incisions from the surgery are hidden in the breast crease and around the areola, where they will blend in and fade.
Benefits of The Bellesoma Method include:
- No vertical scars: the incisions are hidden around the areola and in the breast crease
- No need for breast implants
- Uses your own breast tissue (no implants or fat injections required) to restore upper breast fullness and create a rounder, perkier breast
- Customized: each plastic surgery procedure is unique to the patient
- Preserves patient’s ability to breastfeed and nipple sensation
- Longer lasting results than traditional breast lift and breast reduction techniques
- Reshapes sagging breasts with enough overall breast volume, and moves them into a more youthful position
- Uses an internal suspension technique to provide lift to the breasts similar to the look of a pushup bra
- Suspends the breast from the underlying chest muscle to reduce the strain on the neck/shoulders and provide a longer lasting result
About The Bellesoma Breast Lift Technique
You will have an in-depth breast lift plastic surgery consultation with the NYC board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Adam Schaffner, to discuss your desired breast shape and size. Using Bellesoma’s patented software, the plastic srugeon will then create a model of your ideal breasts.
Phase 1: The plastic surgeon will restore a youthful shape by creating new breast mounds and positioning them higher up on the chest wall.
Phase 2: Your newly shaped breast mounds will be secured to chest muscle for support.
Phase 3: Sutures will be placed under the breasts to ensure no vertical scaring.
Results are visible immediately after surgery and last significantly longer than a traditional breast lift because the breasts are attached to the chest muscle.
About The Bellesoma Breast Reduction Technique
If you have considered traditional breast reduction plastic surgery but have concerns over the scars and poor post-operative shape, you may want to consider the Bellesoma Method for breast reduction.
Phase 1: Excess fat & tissue is removed by the plastic surgeon based on patient’s desired surgical outcome (appearance) and new breast mounds are created and lifted high on the chest wall.
Phase 2: The new breast mounds are secured to the chest muscle by the plastic surgeon.
Phase 3: The final sutures are put in place around the areola and within the shadow of the breast resulting in no vertical scars.
If you have any questions about Bellesoma breast lift Plastic Surgery or would like to schedule a Bellesoma Plastic Surgery consultation with the NYC Plastic Surgeon; please feel free to contact Adam Schaffner MD, FACS.