Endoscopic Brow Lift Plastic Surgeon NYC
THE NYC PLASTIC SURGEON OFFERS EXPERT ENDOSCOPIC BROW LIFT PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATIONS
NYC Endoscopic Brow Lift Plastic Surgeon, Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS is board certified and fellowship-trained in facial plastic surgery. He is considered a leader in all facial plastic surgeries including Endoscopic Brow Lift Plastic Surgery.
Endoscopic Brow Lift Plastic Surgery, simply put, lifts the eyebrows. Sometimes Endoscopic Brow Lift Plastic Surgery is performed in combination with cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty plastic surgery). There are a variety of techniques used to lift the eyebrows by the NYC Plastic Surgeon and he will discuss which option best suites your needs during your consultation.
A good plastic surgeon is like a good tailor. You should notice how well the clothes fit but not the tailoring that made them so good. I think of Dr. Adam Schaffner in those terms. Everyone notices how good I look but they don’t notice the tailoring I had done. My biggest fear before my procedure was that the work done would be the first thing people noticed. Dr. Adam Schaffner did such a great job that no one notices the work, just the results, and that’s exactly what I was looking for. If you are looking for good work with great results, all from a doctor who is kind, caring and experienced… then Dr. Adam Schaffner is “tailor-made” for you. ~ Google
While the “open” brow lift technique is still used by many other plastic surgeons, the vast majority of the time the NYC Plastic Surgeon, Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS performs an “Endoscopic Brow Lift”.
An Endoscopic Brow Lift procedure is a Brow Lift (a brow lift refers to alterations made to eyebrow areas above the eyes) for aesthetic reasons. An Endoscopic Brow Lift is performed by the plastic surgeon using a small medical device called an “endoscope”, which is a small hollow tube with a camera and a light at the end of it used for absolute precision. NYC endoscopic brow lift plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Schaffner can see what he is doing with the endoscope on a TV monitor. This allows the surgeon to see the muscles and tissue under the skin to work safely through hidden incisions. The advantage of using an endoscope is the minimally invasive nature of the surgical technique. In most cases, scars (if any at all) are virtually imperceptible.
Both men and women are candidates for a Brow Lift (performed with an Endoscope) if the eyebrows have begun to droop. The result of the Brow Lift plastic surgery is a significantly more youthful appearance. The elevation of the eyebrows also results in improvement of the upper eyelids. This gives the upper eyelids a youthful appearance. Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS is known for his natural looking results when performing an Endoscopic Brown Lift.
This outpatient procedure is performed at his accredited NYC plastic surgery center. It takes 1-2 hours to perform and may be performed under twilight or general anesthesia.
- Does the Endoscopic Brow Lift hurt? Brow lifts as performed by NYC Plastic Surgeon Dr. Adam Schaffner are performed with twilight sedation or general anesthesia. Anesthesia is administered to make the patient more comfortable during the operation. After the surgery there may be slight discomfort in areas where incisions were made. Dr. Schaffner may prescribe you mild pain medication to take after surgery for a day or two.
- How long does it take to see results after surgery? Results from the Endoscopic Brow Lift are immediately apparent after surgery.
- How much time will I need to take off from work after an endoscopic brow lift? Most of NYC Plastic Surgeon Dr. Adam Schaffner’s patients find that they can return to work within a week after an endoscopic brow lift, sometimes sooner.
- Will I be able to drive myself home after undergoing an endoscopic brow lift? If you have received sedation during the surgery, you will need to arrange for a responsible adult to accompany you home after the brow lift.
- What is the recovery like after an endoscopic brow lift? Patients typically experience mild discomfort. Some swelling is likely to occur and may be minimized by keeping the head elevated for the first few days after the surgery. Bruising and swelling will begin to fade within a week. Patients may also experience some temporary numbness. Stitches used to close the incisions are typically removed within a week.
- Is it possible to get financing for my endoscopic brow lift? Yes, financing is available for many plastic surgery procedures including an Endoscopic Brow Lift. NYC Plastic Surgeon Dr. Adam Schaffner’s surgical coordinator will happily assist you through the process.
If you have any questions about Endoscopic Brow Lift Plastic Surgery or would like to schedule an Endoscopic Brow Lift plastic surgery consultation with the NYC Plastic Surgeon; please feel free to contact Adam Schaffner MD, FACS.